Friday, April 22, 2011

More Old Comics...

The problem with depression, is you find yourself going through a lot of false starts...

Here's another series of comics I started years ago... like, almost a decade ago.  I was never really intending on posting stuff THIS old, but I ran across these 3 while looking at my old "work" and was really surprised at the drawing style and the first appearance of a Batman mug (which I draw in almost all my comics I guess).



And a two parter after the break...


Years ago, I lived next door to a racist drunk, he loved him some Christian radio and yelling.




The End... kinda, I think there was supposed to be a 3rd strip, but it was going in such a cliche route, that I never bothered to finish it. Enthusiasm everybody!

It's kinda fun (for me) looking at these old strips, it's nice to see my drawing has improved in some places, hopefully my writing will as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment