Thursday, April 21, 2011

Old Comics

This series "Hamlet & Kyloe" about a ghost in a bedsheet and a snail, doesn't really fit with my "Abandoned Premises" series, as I actually thought I might continue it as a running strip when I started it about 3 years ago... but alas, I lost interest and finished only 6 or so.  Presented here are #2-6 (#1 is too awful looking to post, but I kinda like the way the art progressed in the rest of them.

#2 - Four and twenty tailors, went to kill a snail...

Four more after the break...


#3 - The Ontological Condition
 #4 - On Love and Permenance
 #5 The Impossibility of Humor in the Mind of Someone Living
 #6 The Obligatory Addition of a Supporting Cast

So... That was Hamlet & Kyloe.  I wrote a lot more strips then I ended up drawing, and I may end up going back to that forest to flesh out some of the ideas, but for now I have other things I'm working on (which will be posted once I finish uploading some of this older stuff).

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment